Prayer Team update Feb 12
Wow! God is so good. We finished up our two days of training in Burlington Washington. Between meeting people from Youth Dynamics and some of Paul’s supporters, Kimarie and I didn’t spend more than 10 minutes together. However, we learned a lot about how God views money and how the organization as a whole operates.
Since I have spoken to a few people now, I see where so many people we speak to are in need. Very few people have hundreds of dollars a month they can give. It is a real sacrifice they have to make in their budget to partner with us.
We are excited to see the great blessings God has in store as we are obedient to Him in full time ministry with Youth Dynamics Adventures Idaho.
· We are still praying for Ayla.
· We are praying that God would sustain us in our support raising.
· We are praying that we will be sensitive to the needs of the people we are speaking with.
We are also praying for our new supporters who don't really know where that money will come from.
· We are thankful that Amber could spend four days watching our children
· We are thankful that we get to build up a support team that will be with us for many years to come
· We are thankful that Jason can do so much fundraising while still in the Coast Guard
· We are thankful for the friend who let us borrow his car while we were in Washington.
· We are thankful for the supporter who donated the plane ticket for Kimarie to attend training with me.