I am excited to write another update!
I returned to San Antonio after a week of antibiotics and pain meds. I timidly walked into the office and was escorted to the chair I have come to hate. You know, the one with the big light that can get you from any angle and the tray of scraping, scratching rubbing tools that rattles a certain way every time it is moved. I submitted my body to the arms of the chair where my deepest mental and physical torture always begins.
After a short conversation with the Doctor he said, “Let’s take a look” as if I hadn’t already been looking at my mouth in a mirror for the last 7 days waiting for a miracle to appear.
After poking around for a minute he said it looked good to him. He just needed to get a second opinion from a senior surgeon. This is when it started to get good.
In walks the doctor who also looks into the “Cave of dismay” I have begun to call the space under my nose.
“It looks good. Lets schedule it for X-ray in two weeks and placement in one month.”
There it was. The miracle I was waiting for. I sat down in that chair thinking I was 6 months to a year behind and the Doctor just said to schedule it for one month EARLY!
The Doc said because they removed the hard wear early, due to infection, they had to place the implant early. I didn’t really care what he called it. I called it a miracle.
I thumbed my nose at the big light and skipped out the door praising God. By the time I got to my car I was weeping with joy.
Faith is believing in what you cannot see. God doesn’t always give us the play by play, but He shows us what direction we need to go.
Thank you Lord for teaching me more about how to live my life by faith.
· We are praying for our next trip to speak face to face with people in Alaska and California
· We are praying for wisdom as we submit information to churches that we would like to support us. This is new for us and it is different for every church.
· For Gods will to be done as we submit to His schedule for us. ANSWERED !
· Praise God for being the Great Physician and knowing exactly what I need.
· Praise God for another opportunity to see Him work things on His schedule and help us learn more about faith.